After eating shiitake mushrooms, I live in ICU, liver and kidney failure?Doctors: It’s all caused by the errors and errors

Aunt Liu is a kind and hard -working rural woman.She lives in a beautiful small village in Henan Province. She does housework and take care of her grandson every day. Sometimes she helps her neighbors to do farm work.

However, this day, she soaked some shiitake mushrooms and was ready to make a delicious shiitake mushroom.But I did not expect that I forgot that the mushrooms were soaked for 3 days before remembered.

Because I was unwilling to throw it away, I made food.But after eating this meal, she started to be diarrhea. When the family saw her so painful, she quickly sent her to the hospital.

In the hospital, Aunt Liu’s condition suddenly became more and more serious, with problems with heart function, pulmonary edema, shortness of breath, and even liver and kidney function.Doctors rescued urgently and sent Aunt Liu into the ICU.

When Aunt Liu woke up, her family told her that her mushrooms caused her condition.

There is nothing wrong with shiitake mushrooms, but the shiitake mushrooms that have been soaked for a long time are contaminated by coconut poison and fake monocylobuocyatus


Coconut and fake monocylobuococcus is a common bacteria, also known as "Enterococcus".

It exists in the environment and the human body, usually one of the normal flora in the intestine, and has certain benefits to the human body.

However, some strains may cause infection, especially in hospital infection.

Coconut and fake monocylobuye infection usually occurs in people with immune system defects or chronic diseases, especially patients with hospitalization.

The immune system of these patients is usually weak, and it is easier for bacterial infections, which may lead to urinary tract infection, endometritis, and sepsis.

In hospitals, coconut poison and fake monocylomais is also one of the most common drug -resistant bacteria, and antibiotic therapy is often invalid.

According to data from the World Health Organization, Coconut Pseudolysis infection causes more than 10,000 people a year worldwide.In the United States, about 600,000 people are infected with this bacteria each year, of which about 75,000 people die.

Back to the problem of shiitake mushrooms, the long shiitake mushrooms may be contaminated by coconut poison and fake monocylobuye, so they should ensure food hygiene before eating.

If the symptoms of food poisoning, such as diarrhea, vomiting, fever, etc., you should seek medical treatment immediately, especially for people with weak immune systems.

Except for shiitake mushrooms, other dry food foods must not be eaten after soaking for a long time.

Dry food food refers to foods with low water content, such as black fungus, white fungus, mushrooms, etc. These foods need to be cooked after brewing.

However, if these dried foods are not eaten in time after soaking for a long time, be careful.

For example, a substance called nitrite may be produced, which is harmful to human health.

Nitrite is a chemical substance that can be detected in water and food.When dry goods are soaked for a long time, a large amount of nitrite will be released, and nitrite is one of the pre -body substances of carcinogenic substances.

Long -term intake of nitrite will increase the risk of cancer, especially gastric cancer and esophageal cancer.

In addition to nitrite, dry food foods soaked for a long time also easily breed bacteria and mold, which can produce harmful substances. In addition to the bacteria mentioned above, it may also be other substances, such as cinotoxylin.harmful.

For long -term dry goods food, because of the process of soaking, it will absorb a lot of water, which makes the food humid, which provides good growth conditions for the reproduction of bacteria and mold.

In addition, the storage time of dry goods foods is usually long, and during the storage process, if the water content of dry goods food is high, it is easy to absorb the surrounding moisture, thereby forming the breeding environment of mold and bacteria.

The breeding process of mold and bacteria will produce some harmful metabolites, such as fungus can produce toxins, bacteria can cause pathogenicin, and these harmful substances can cause harm to human health for a long time.

In addition, some dried foods may have microorganisms in itself. If it is not completely cleaned or treated in the process of soaking, it will make bacteria and mold better growth conditions and increase the possibility of food pollution.

Therefore, in order to avoid the breeding of bacteria and mold, and the generation of harmful substances, we should pay attention to the environment of storing dry food foods, keep dry and ventilated, and avoid humidity.

When eating dry goods, you should choose fresh, without soaking food for a long time, and thoroughly clean and cooked treatment before consumption to ensure the hygiene and safety of food.

In short, eating dry goods and foods after a long time will produce harmful substances such as nitrite, which is harmful to human health. Pay attention to moderate consumption.”””””How to do healthy elderly people”

Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Strips Combo Kit 25+100