Be wary, and some people eat mushroom poisoning, almost dangerous life

Wild mushrooms are a kind of ingredients that many people like to pick. They taste delicious. They can not only be used to cook food, but also some people think that picking wild mushrooms can enjoy the beauty of nature.However, wild mushrooms are also a dangerous ingredients. If poisonous mushrooms cannot be distinguished, it may cause poisoning incidents.

Pictures from the network

Recently, there are many rain and mushrooms grow fast, which is very attractive.Mr. Ning Hai did not resist the temptation. He picked some white mushrooms that did not open the umbrella on the rotten wood next to the dormitory and cooked a bowl of noodles at home.Retiring a life, Mr. Chen’s organ damage is basically restored at present, leaving no sequelae.

Pictures from the network

Coincidentally, I also experienced a dangerous scene.I remember that when I was outing more than ten years ago, I accidentally saw some strong mushrooms in the mountains and picked it back. At that time, I did not expect that these mushrooms would be toxic.After returning home, I started preparing dinner with these mushrooms.However, within a few hours after eating, I began to feel dizzy, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, and I felt very uncomfortable.I soon realized that eating mushroom poisoning, so I went to the hospital immediately.

Pictures from the network

The doctor told me that the mushrooms I eat contain toxins can cause serious harm to the human body. It will not only affect the human nervous system, but also cause symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and arrhythmia.die.

Pictures from the network

When I heard the doctor, I was shocked!If it wasn’t for a timely consultation, the consequences would be serious.Through this experience, I deeply realized that wild mushroom poisoning is a very dangerous thing, and no one can take it lightly.

Pictures from the network

I hope that everyone can be considered to be precepts, and do not pick wild mushrooms at will, especially wild mushrooms that do not know, and the colorful mushrooms are even more edible.In order to ensure the health of ourselves and our family, we should avoid eating unsatisfactory ingredients as much as possible to avoid unnecessary accidents.

S21 Single Portable Breast Pump -Blissful Green