According to the "People’s Republic of China" and its relevant laws and judicial interpretations, the man who is not married and pregnant is responsible for the consequences of pregnancy with the woman.Do you need to take responsibility for the man who is pregnant during the cohabitation?
First, when I am pregnant, do the man need to take responsibility?
According to the "People’s Republic of China" and its relevant laws and judicial interpretations, the man is responsible for the consequences of pregnancy with the woman who is not married and pregnant.
1. If the woman decides to give up the child, then the man needs to pay the woman’s medical expenses, misunderstanding, nursing fees, hospital food subsidies, mental damage soothing fees, and soothing money incurred during the hospitalization.
2. If the woman decides to give birth to a child, then the man needs to pay the woman’s support for raising the child until the child is adult.
In our country, children of marriage and children who have the same rights and obligations with non -marriage children must not discriminate or abuse due to whether they are married or not.
"Civil Code" Article 1071
Non -married children have the same rights as children of marriage, and no organization or individual may harm and discriminate.
The biological father or mother who does not directly raise children who are not married, should bear the support for adult children who are adults or adult children who cannot live independently.
2. Fursers of cohabitation disputes
The role of cohabitation dispute lawyers is mainly reflected in:
1. Give the parties for help and opinion on issues involving property division and children’s custody;
2. Acting parties go to the people’s court to prosecute the case;
3. Write an indictment;
4. Evidence of investigation disputes;
5. Participate in the trial of the case.
3. What are the provisions of the Civil Code on cohabitation?
Cohabitation means that two people in love are temporarily living together, and they are generally used between the opposite sex.Cohabitation is not the same as marriage. Marriage is a husband and wife relationship recognized by the law. It is not possible to relocate the relationship and must pass a certain legal procedure; and cohabitation is a kind of behavior that is not recognized by the law, and there is no legal guarantee.During the cohabitation, the man and the woman can propose to break up and terminate the relationship at any time.
(1) The income or property of the party after cohabitation should be owned by the party in principle.However, the other party has funded the parties who obtain the property when they obtain the property, or if they have auxiliary labor and provide living help in the process of obtaining the property, the income or property should be common.Different shares can be determined based on the parties’ role in obtaining property.
(2) The income obtained by the cohabitation and the property they purchased by the purchase belong to the parties shared;
(3) The income or property during the separation period of cohabitation belongs to the parties.
(4) The agreed property after cohabitation shall be processed as agreed.
(5) The property obtained due to personal relations is owned by the parties.
(6) Followed by the obtained property owned by the obtained.However, the property obtained by buying and selling, mutual and gambling should be used as the owner of the original capital as the property owner.