In life, for each woman, pregnancy is very important.Therefore, in order to better determine whether you are pregnant, you usually go to the hospital for early pregnancy examination.Early pregnancy examination is important, but in order to ensure the accuracy of the inspection, you also need to pay attention to some matters.Let’s take a look together.
1. Morninguria examination: When women conduct early pregnancy examinations, there are projects to check urine.When a routine urine examination is performed, women are better to choose morning urine for examination, because the level of morning urine hormones is high, which can make the positive rate of early pregnancy examination more accurate. Female friends should pay attention.
2. Note that the B -ultrasound test time: B -ultrasound is a common method for diagnosis of early pregnancy. If you want to perform B -ultrasound, you need to arrange a suitable time period. It is better to start checking at the 5th week of pregnancy.During the examination, a circular aura can be observed, which is generally called the pregnancy ring, and you can also see the rhythmic fetal heart beating.
3. Do not believe too much about early pregnancy test strips: Some women will use early pregnancy test strips to understand whether they are conceived.Fortunately, I went to the hospital for detailed examination.
4. Choose a regular hospital: Some women will be cheap or convenient, and go to some irregular hospitals for early pregnancy examination.However, in unregulated hospitals, the diagnosis and treatment equipment will be relatively backward. In this case, it is easy to affect the results of the examination. Therefore, when conducting early pregnancy examination, it is better to choose a regular hospital.
1. Early pregnancy test strip test time: Early pregnancy test strip test pregnancy is a simple test method. Generally, it can be tested whether pregnancy can be tested for almost a week. If the test strip shows two red lines, it means that you are pregnant.Conversely, they are not pregnant.
2. B -ultrasound check time: B -ultrasound checks early pregnancy time, it is also very good to grasp. Generally, when the menstruation is delayed for a week, you can perform B -ultrasound. If you can see the pregnancy halo under the B -ultrasound, it meanspregnant.
3. Blood HCG testing time: Blood routine examination is a test method that can test whether women are pregnant earlier. In most cases, about 20 days in the same room, go to the hospital for a blood HCG examination.
4. Basic body temperature examination time: The body temperature test generally increases after fertilization. The body temperature of women before ovulation is below 36.5 degrees, and the body temperature rises by 0.3-0.5 degrees after ovulation.