There are many reasons for nausea and vomiting about nausea and vomiting. Not only are the stomach problems, but also the causes of nausea and vomiting. Friends who are interested can read the previous article.Today, this article talks about how to distinguish the common diseases that cause nausea and vomiting.
1. For the cause of identifying nausea and vomiting, you must first understand the basic situation:
1. There are inductive causes that cause nausea and vomiting: For example, do you have food that is not clean, whether there are toxic drugs, or not drugs that are likely to cause nausea and vomitingThere are poor blood glycemic control, whether there are kidney diseases, abdominal diseases or abdominal surgery, whether there are brain diseases or brain trauma.
2. Vomiting characteristics help diagnostic cause: Jet vomiting is common in intracranial hypertension and intracranial tumors.A lot of vomiting is found in stomach retention and stomach expansion.
3. The relationship between vomiting and eating helps diagnose: Women in pregnancy age are more common in early pregnancy reactions. Night vomiting is more common in pylorus obstruction. Collective incidence after meals is more common in food poisoning.
4. The nature of vomit is helpful to diagnose: a large amount of acid yeast food in vomiting is more common in the obstruction of the pylori. The smell of vomiting is more common in low intestinal obstruction.
5. Different symptoms help the diagnosis of nausea and vomiting: vomiting is accompanied by abdominal pain and diarrhea. It is more common in acute gastroenteritis. Vomiting is accompanied by fever and chills. Jaundice is more common in acute cholecystitis and acute cholangitis.Vomiting and severe headaches are more common in glaucoma, intracranial high pressure, vomiting companion vertigo, eye tremor is found in vestibular lesions, lost inflammation, and faint disease.
Second, nausea and vomiting common routine examinations:
1. Blood routine: helps to judge bacterial infections, anemia, and severity.
2. Urine routine: help to determine whether there are urinary infections, kidney diseases, and severity.
3. Liver and kidney function: help to determine whether there are diseases such as liver and gallbladder and kidney and the degree of severity.
4. Hematoplastics and lipases: help to judge whether pancreatitis and severity.
5. Blood glucose, blood ketone, and blood: help to determine whether there is diabetic ketone acid poisoning and severity.
6. Blood HCG and Urine pregnancy test: help judge whether there is pregnancy.
7. Cerebral spine routine, craniocerebral CT and magnetic resonance: help diagnosis and identification of brain disease.
8. Analysis of vomiting toxicology: helps the diagnosis of food poisoning.
9. Belly color Doppler ultrasound, abdominal X -ray tablets, gastrointestinal radon angiography, gastroscopy, and colonoscopy: help diagnosis of digestive system diseases.
10. ECG: It helps the diagnosis of heart disease.
11. Eye: helps the diagnosis of eye diseases.
12. laryngeal mirror: help diagnosis of throat disease.
3. Different digestive diseases lead to the identification of nausea and vomiting:
1. Acute gastritis or acute gastrointestinal diagnosis points: People who often eat together to eat together, more eating and unclean diet, the more the more illness you eat;Accompanied by fever; blood cells can have white blood cells and neutral granulocytes increase; stool examination may have white blood cells and can be separated from pathogens.
2. The main point of the diagnosis of acute perforation diagnosis of digestive ulcers: the history of digestive ulcers for many years; severe upper abdominal pain with nausea and vomiting; touching the stomach with hands is very hard like plate -like, obvious tenderness, and abdominal muscles.Diagnosis.
3. Gastricin tumors are also common for pyloric door obstruction due to edema or mechanical factors.The main points of diagnosis: Most of them are similar to family history, more common in middle -aged men; there used to be a history of gastritis, and in the recent period of time, it was obviously losing weight; nausea and vomiting had vomiting blood and darkened stools.Routine stool tests can be found in the diagnosis of routine inspections of the stool. The digestive tract angiography, and the pathological biopsy of the gastroscopy can help clarify the diagnosis.
4. Dualification intestinal accumulation: Refers to the duodenal intestinal obstruction caused by various reasons, which leads to clinical syndrome caused by the proximal expansion of the duodenal intestinal obstruction site and the pyrome accumulation.The main points of diagnosis: Typical clinical manifestations are the important basis for diagnosis. Um, nausea, and vomiting are common manifestations of clinical manifestations. They mainly appear after eating. Vomitic substances contain bile.Diagnostic; when necessary, you can do a selective intestinal membrane upper arterial angiography for a clear diagnosis.
5. Acute peritonitis: acute and severe abdominal pain, pressed abdominal tenderness with hands.
6. Intestinal obstruction: abdominal pain, stop stool and exhaust, intestinal sounds, intestinal type.
7. Gastric mucosa irritation or inflammation: there is an unclean diet, or the manifestation of acute infection, or the history of poisoning.
8. Helicon obstruction or duodenal intestinal obstruction: Most of them are spraying periodic vomiting, gastrointestinal movement waves, and vibrating water sounds.
9. Intestinal analogenic syndrome: Thin -long women are common and prone positions can alleviate symptoms. X -ray pyrine shows the expansion of the duodenum section of the intestinal area.
10. Output 襻 obstruction: Vomiting contains a lot of bile 8-12 days after gastric resection.
11. Acute pancreatitis: The upper abdomen pain is severe, radiation to the back of the waist, and hematuria amylase and lipase are elevated.
Combined with the previous article, the common causes and identification points of modern medicine have been discussed. The treatment of modern medicine includes the use of symptoms to relieve symptoms.Treatment for the disease itself.Later, I also talked about the understanding and treatment of nausea and vomiting in Chinese medicine.Interested friends can continue to pay attention.