With the progress of large -scale farming, the requirements of pig farms have become higher and higher, and raising households pay particular attention to the improvement of production capacity.Although my country has continuously introduced high -yield sows to improve domestic production level in recent years, many problems in the scene have greatly reduced the level of high -yield sows.The sow’s responsibility is breeding piglets. Once a breeding barrier occurs, it will greatly increase the number of non -production days of pigs.Reserve and sow lack of affection are high, and the number of producing babies has decreased and the weak babies have increased. Even some sows have already occurred in uterine inflammation before the initial breeding.The sow’s sub -health is also an important reason for this situation.
The so -called sow sub -health is the middle state where the sow is healthy and the onset of onset. The body has appeared correspondingly but did not show obvious clinical symptoms.
1. Causes of sow sub -health
The sow has almost no time to rest a year. The synthetic metabolic ability is much higher than the empty period during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Some retail investors use inferior feed to save the sow’s malnutrition.The strong synthetic metabolism also allows the oxidation of the pig to stimulate the function of damaging the dirty organs that accumulate excessive metabolic waste, which affects the health of the sow.Toxins in the body exceed the function of the organ.Dr. Fan Fuhao also pointed out that there is a high poisoning index of sows in our country, which seriously affects the performance of its production capacity.The strong metabolism during pregnancy and breastfeeding makes sows particularly sensitive to foreign or internal toxins.
We are talking about sow poisoning and toxins every day. Where does the so -called toxin come from?The accumulation of toxins in sows mainly includes the following four aspects:
1. Heavy metal exceeds the standard. In order to cope with the demand for trace elements in high -yield sows, high chromium, high copper, high manganese and high -speed rail die developed by feed companies can promote the reproductive performance of sows, improve the number of ovulation, and ensure that they can intake.In sufficient elements, the addition is often 3-5 times the recommended dose of the experiment, and excess intake causes liver damage and discharge burden.
2. Overvoic toxin, according to the detection data of Jianming Industry, the detection rate of yellow cytoid toxin, corn gobrobene, Volt toxin, T-2 toxin, and corner toxin are 67-91%4.7%-12.3%, the highest rate of mutexin in 187 samples exceeded the standard, reaching 12.3%.In particular, the southern pig farm has a lot of rainfall from May-September, high temperature and high air humidity. The corn, bran, and soybean meal stored in the pig farm will mildew will occur in just 20 days.This is also the main reason for sow poisoning.
3. Excess antibiotics.In order to cope with the threats brought by Blue ear disease and blood insect disease, many pig farms have formed habitual health care, that is, add drugs such as narcoticine, Tyanohin, sulfa, amoxicillin and other drugs to prevent each month.It will reduce liver fat metabolism and bilirubin (toxic) discharge discharge discharge. Antipylinophenols used in large quantities after giving birth, such as acetaminol, can also cause acute liver poisoning and kidney poisoning.Long -term antibiotic health care increases the burden of liver decomposition and exclude the burden.
4. Pregnant sows Due to long -term control and lack of cellulose sources, constipation phenomena are generally presented, and the retaining stool can easily cause harmful bacteria to reproduce and produce bacterial toxins; cracking bacteria and parasites will also release a large number of internal toxins to exacerbate sows.Body poisoning.
2. Toxin accumulation and on -site issues
As the production machine of the pig farm, the sow summarizes several aspects related to the accumulation of toxins in the body for the majority of readers for analysis and understanding.
1. Where does the tofu dregs flowing out of the reserve sow from the estrus, where does inflammation come from?Reserve sows have never experienced inflammation but have occurred, which is related to the excess of mold toxins in the sows.The uterus is not only a reproductive organs, but also a secretion organs. When the toxins in the body exceed the metabolic ability, in addition to the exclusion of the urine from the stool, the toxins that enter the blood through the blood circulation are transported to the uterine tissue.Toxins stimulate local inflammatory response.At the same time, the over -the -standard corn gobblne also stimulates the endometrium epithelium degeneration and falling off, and finally forms a tofu -like secretion. This inflammation is called sterile inflammation.Or degradation, seriously affects the rate of retention.
2. In summer, the bleeding point of the sow is increased or even a large area of rash. Is it an red blood cell body?In fact, this cannot be generalized.Some pig farms have obvious treatment effects in the form of red blood cells, but some pig farms have no effect. What is the reason?The essence of the subcutaneous bleeding point is the bleeding caused by increased capillary permeability. Anyone who can increase the permeability of the vascular wall can cause bleeding points.Attached red blood cell body causes capillary damage and hemolytic, but when the hemorphotoxin, T-2 toxins in the feed, can also cause increased subcutaneous bleeding points when exceeding the standard. Especially in hot summer, heat stress and childbirth stress make the sow’s back blood bloodThe flow of flow, the decrease in immunity, has also exacerbated the damage to the capillaries caused by bleeding points.This is often the iconic manifestation of sows.
3. When the author served as the leader of the breeding engineer project team, he dissected a large number of elimination of sow’s uterus. He communicated with the supporting households and found that the sow is normal and the estrus is normal.It can only be eliminated.Through anatomy, the problem of severe subcutaneous edema in the uterus of the sow. There are two reasons for this phenomenon. One is that the endometrium edema caused by uterine inflammation prevention and treatment is not thorough.Excessive accumulation is related to toxins.After delivery, the uterus has self -purification function, that is, by increasing the uterine blood flow, the uterine glands secrete a large amount of liquid flushing uterine dew, such as excessive toxins in the sows (mold toxins, drug residues, heavy metals, bacterial toxins, etc.), with the uterine glands with the uterine glandsThe secretion accumulates in the endometrium, stimulating the uterine endometrium abnormal hyperplasia, the edema of the endometrium, and the muscle layer, which makes it difficult for sperm exercise or it is difficult to make a breeding failure in bed.
4. Sowing breast edema before giving birth.Previous breast edema is a normal physiological reaction that increases with estrogen in the later stages of pregnancy, but exceeding the limit will cause postpartum lactation or even no milk.The accumulation of a large amount of toxins and metabolic waste in sows in modern breeding models will exacerbate the degree and proportion of breast edema.The edema breasts will squeeze the development of breast cells and reduce the number of synthetic milk.It seriously affects the obtained and weaning of the piglets of piglets.
5. Moom toxin is caused by abortion.Long -term constipation sow harmful bacteria metabolism or bacterial cracked endoxin can stimulate placenta inflammation and destroy the placenta barrier. Moobacter toxin exceeds the body’s metabolic ability to cause whole blood poisoning. Corn pinene ketone will reduce luteal formation and pregnancy.The production of ketones, increased permeability of the placental barrier caused by pinealine, and the capillary bleeding of the placenta, while the placental barrier function decreases.After the placental function is reduced, bacterial infections are likely to be caused. According to the infected bacteria, different stages of abortion according to the infected bacteria differently with edema, bleeding or purulent, and accumulation to a certain extent.Fortunately, the piglets who survived were thin and weak, and it was difficult to feed.Mold toxins also inhibit immune organs and immune cells to produce immune reactions, reduce antibody titration, and increase the risk of incidence of diseases such as blue ear, ring, swine fever, pseudo -rabies, and BN brain.
3. How to reduce the problem of toxins
At present, the method of reducing the hazards of mold toxins is mainly by adding mold dehydration agents, but the types and littering efficiency of mold dehydrations and dehydrations cannot completely solve the problem of toxins in the body (only for mold toxins).In recent years, peroxide, glucose oxidase, licorice sweetin, etc. used in recent years also have a certain detoxification effect by the transformation to activate detoxifying amino acids (such as glycosamate) in the body.
The detoxification of toxins in the pig’s body is mainly performed in the liver, and the discharge of toxins is completed by urine, feces, and even sweat.The detoxification of the liver is not only aimed at mold toxins, but also the discharge and transformation of heavy metals and excess antibiotics are also completed in the liver.The mechanism of detoxification of liver includes four aspects: oxidation degradation, bile transportation secretion, gradual release and devouring effects, and these four aspects are related to sufficient supply of bile acid.
Oxygenic acid in bile acid can greatly activate the activity of hydroxide enzymes and glucose oxidase in the liver, and assume the responsibility of oxidation degradation; sufficient bile acid to promote internal liver circulation and liver and intestinal circulation, heavy metals and decomposition or unparalleledThe decomposable toxic substances are discharged from the liver through feces and urine; and the gradual release of detoxification is also carried out by bile transport; depending on the clearing of bile acid, the internal liver cells can be activated and exerted a normal swallowing effect to remove the blood to remove the bloodTransportation bacterial internal toxins.Therefore, maintaining the normal physiological function of the liver, maintaining the health of sows, and eliminating the problem of breeding obstacles caused by sub -health.
In summary, the accumulation of pig body toxin has led to sow sub -health, causing a series of breeding obstacles and seriously affecting production capacity.As a key to detoxifying, the liver plays a very important role in maintaining pig health, and ensuring liver health and normal functions are the foundation of sow sub -health.During the process of toxin degradation and exclusion, bile acid played the role of Qing Daofu and porters, providing a sow with sufficient amount of bile acid to solve its sub -health to ensure the greatest production potential.Essence