Source: People’s Daily Online
The pathogenic force of Omikdon virus decreased, but it was fast and highly transmitted and highly contagious.If you find that you or your family infected with the new crown virus by detecting the nucleic acid detection and antigen detection, what should I do if "Yang" is?Regarding the problem that everyone cares about the new crown virus, the People’s Daily reporter interviewed Zhou Yunzhi, director of the Department of Respiratory and Critical Medicine of Emergency Hospitals.
Question 1: What are the symptoms of infection with the new coronal virus?How long is the general course?
The course of disease lasts about 1 week.Ordinary young and middle -aged people are generally on the path of onset, and individual characteristics vary from person to person.
On the first day, the body temperature was slightly elevated, slightly dry, sore or headache.
On the second day, the body temperature began to rise, and the pharynx was not suitable for worsening. At the same time, the high fever caused the whole body to sore, fatigue, and difficult to fall asleep at night.
On the third day, some patients continued to rise to 39 ° C. Headache and sore throat increased. Some patients were accompanied by gastrointestinal discomfort, such as diarrhea.
On the fourth day, the body temperature began to decline, the symptoms of soreness, the symptoms of sore throat gradually disappeared, and the symptoms of runny nose and cough occurred.
On the 5th and 6th day, the body temperature gradually returned to normal, the mental state improved, and the symptoms of runny nose and cough.
Day 7, all symptoms improved significantly, and nucleic acids are likely to turn overcast.
Question 2: Do those with no symptoms need to take medicine?
Asymptomatic people do not need drug treatment.
Question 3: Which new crown virus infected can be treated at home?
Those who do not have a mild infection with severe or symptoms of severe basic diseases can be treated at home.Basic diseases are in a stable period, and infected people who need to be hospitalized without severe dysfunction such as heart liver, lung, kidney, and brain incomplete functional utensils can also be treated at home.
Question 4: What are the requirements for home therapy for the living environment?
In the case of conditions permit, home therapy personnel live in a relatively independent room as much as possible and use separate bathrooms.Families should be equipped with personal protective supplies such as body thermometers (dedicated to infected people), paper towels, masks, disposable gloves, disinfection agents and disinfection products and trash cans with lids.
Question 5: What drugs can be taken during home treatment during the new crown virus infection?
For the symptoms of fever, you can take acetaminol, ibuprofen, aspirin, Jinhua Qingye Granules, Lianhua Qing Plague Capsules (particles), Xuanfeng toxic particles, clearing lung detoxification particles, sparse wind detoxification capsules, etc.Pain symptoms, you can take Lanpi oral solution, clear pharynx drip pills, etc.; Cough and sputum symptoms, you can take ampacrisytate, acetylcysteine, etc.;You can take chlorophenyamin, chlorrathinin, Setrizine, etc.; Symptoms of nasal congestion, can be used in acelrararamine, nasal vomiting symptoms., Oral liquid), etc.
Some compound preparations, such as white plus black and sensor, have containing the acetaminol composition of thermal analgesic. If you have taken a compound preparation, do not use acetaminol or ibuprofen alone.In addition, cough is a common symptom of new coronal virus infection, and it is also a defensive reflection of the body. Therefore, it is generally not recommended to use cough medicines.
Question 6: Can people infected with new and young crown virus infected?
Those who have no basic diseases and milder symptoms can drink more hot water and wait for themselves to heal.
Question 7: How to reduce the risk of family infection at home treatment at home treatment?
1. Open doors and windows every day to keep the indoor air circulation and do not have natural ventilation conditions. You can use exhaust fans and other mechanical ventilation.It is recommended to open the windows 2 to 3 times a day, open the windows for more than 30 minutes, and keep warm when ventilation.
2. Do a good job of ventilation and disinfection in shared areas such as bathrooms and bathrooms.
3. Prepare food, before meals, after meals, picking masks, etc., should be washed or disinfected by hand.
4. Use a paper towel to cover the nose or nose with a tissue or cover it with the inside of the elbow, and throw the used paper towels to the trash.
5. Do not share daily necessities with other members of the family, and should be cleaned and disinfected after the tableware is used.
6. The surface of the items that may be exposed to the home therapy and the towels, clothing, quilt, etc. they use must be cleaned and disinfected in time, and the infected person’s personal items are placed separately.
7. If the family shares the bathroom, the home therapy personnel should be disinfected each time the bathroom is used; if home therapists use separate bathrooms, they can be disinfected once a day.
8. Put the tissue, mask, disposable gloves, and other domestic garbage in plastic bags, and place them in a special trash can.
9. It is disinfected at any time by saliva and sputum.
Question 8: How to deal with children infected with new coronary virus?
After the child is infected with the new coronal virus, he fever, cough, upset, sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose and other symptoms may occur. Some children may also have symptoms such as muscle soreness, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.Sexual convulsions, breathing, and hair.
Children should take symptomatic treatment after infecting the new coronal virus.The corresponding antipyretic medicine is given with fever symptoms.Children who are more than 6 months can choose one or acetaminol. For more than 2 months and less than 6 months, children can only choose acetaminol. Children under 2 months cannot take antipyretics.Once a baby below 3 months has symptoms of fever, he should go to the hospital as soon as possible.In addition, if a child of any age is heating for more than 3 days, or continuous high fever, or poor mental state, or suffering from breathing or even dyspnea, frequent vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, etc., parents are advised to take their children to the hospital immediately.
It is not recommended to use two antipyretics alternately, let alone at the same time.Alternate use does not achieve a better fever effect, but it may increase the burden on the child and kidney of the child, causing damage to the organs.
When symptoms of cough, in principle, parents are not recommended to take cough drugs for their children by themselves, because cough is a protective reflex of the human body, which helps to discharge the discharge of the respiratory tract.If the child coughs with nasal congestion, it can increase the comfort of the respiratory tract by fabrication or cleaning the nose, increasing the humidity of the air.If the cough has affected daily life or normal sleep, you should take your child to the hospital at this time. Under the guidance of a doctor, take cough and expectorant drugs.
Question 9: Can I take anti -inflammatory drugs after infection with the new coronary virus?
New coronary pneumonia is a viral infection. The so -called anti -inflammatory drugs are actually targeted at bacterial infections.Existing research evidence shows that the proportion of new crowns with bacterial infection is very low, so don’t blindly apply anti -inflammatory drugs.
Question 10: What are the cases of new crown virus infection?
1. Difficulty breathing or breath.
2. After treatment, the body temperature continues to be higher than 38.5 ° C for more than 3 days.
3. The original basic disease is significantly aggravated and cannot be controlled.
4. Children’s drowsiness, continuous refusal, difficulty in feeding, persistent diarrhea or vomiting.
5. Pregnant women have symptoms such as headache, dizziness, panic, suffering, or suffering from abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding or flow fluid, and abnormal fetal movement.