During pregnancy, headaches are a common reaction among pregnant mothers, especially in the first few months of pregnancy. Therefore, the hormone changes in the body are obvious, which will cause many mothers to have a temporary headache reaction.With the longer pregnancy period, this symptom will slowly relieve itself.
As for why headaches have headaches, the following 5 reasons are telling you:
1. Being hungry or thirsty for a long time
2, poor sleep quality or insufficient sleep
3. Use the eyes for a long time, leading to eye fatigue
4. Stressed in mental stress, often in a state of nervousness
5. Sinus congestion
In addition to the above five reasons, it will also cause headaches for pregnant women due to food.For example, some foods contain monosodium glutamate, nitrate, additives, etc. These things can induce headaches for pregnant women, so pregnant women still have to eat these things less.
The following editors will tell the pregnant mothers several methods to relieve headaches, and to relieve the method of pregnant mothers come to pick!
1. Avoid hypoglycemia, timely replenish energy when hunger and thirst, and try to avoid the occurrence of hunger or thirst.
2. Proper bathing or shower, you can relax your body and relieve your mental pressure when bathing. This method can relieve headaches caused by emotional tension.Pregnant women try not to think about it and try to relax their mood.
3. Find a suitable relaxation activity.Recommended pregnant mothers can go to meditation, Pilate training, etc. Proper movement can help pregnant women alleviate the symptoms of headaches. In addition, a small amount of exercise according to their physical condition can also help pregnant women smoothly produce.
4. Make sure you have sufficient sleep, go to bed early and get up early.
In addition, there are some serious headaches that may be caused by other diseases, just like hypertension may cause headaches for pregnant women.If you have other symptoms during headaches, such as dizziness, blurred vision, and disgusting, then go to the hospital for professional doctors for examination and treatment.