The cat’s diet is one of the focus of the owners’ attention, because the wrong eating habits may have a serious impact or danger on the cat’s health.Below is a food ranking that cats cannot eat:
1. Chocolate: Chocolate contains alkaline. This substance is very harmful to the cat’s nerves and hearts, and may even cause poisoning or even death.
2. Caffeine: Caffeine exists in drinks such as coffee, tea, cola and other beverages. It has stimulating the cat’s central nervous system. Excessive intake may cause dyspnea, heart problems and poisoning.
3. Onion and green onions: The substances in onions and onions are toxic to the cat’s red blood cells, which may cause anemia and other blood -related problems.
4. Grapes and raisins: The unknown substances in grapes and raisins are harmful to the cat’s kidney and may lead to renal failure.
5. Dairy products: Cats cannot digest lactose, and too much dairy products can cause diarrhea and digestion problems.
6. Alcohol: Alcohol has serious toxicity for cat’s central nervous system and liver, endangering the safety of cats.
Although some fasting foods are less contact in our daily life, the following common foods need special attention: special attention:
1. Junk food: High salt, high sugar, high -fat, and additives in human waste foods have a negative impact on cat’s digestive system and obesity problems.
2. Yeast noodles: The yeast noodles will produce alcohol during fermentation, which is harmful to the health of cats.
3. Raw meat and seafood: Bacteria and parasites may exist in raw meat and seafood, which is harmful to cat’s digestive system and intestinal health.
4. Drugs: We often have commonly used non -prescription drugs at home, but these drugs may have serious side effects on cat’s metabolic system and organ function.
In order to ensure the health and happiness of cats, we need to pay attention to the following points when feeding cats:
1. Choose professional cat food: Professional cat food is studied and deployed by nutritionists, which can meet the nutritional needs of cats.
2. Restriction of human food: Try to avoid feeding human food for cats, especially toxic foods.
3. Timing diet: Establish a regular diet and diet to avoid excessive diet or hunger to cats.
4. Dietary changes: Gradually introduce new foods to avoid sudden changes in dietary habits and cause digestion problems.
Cats are cute partners around us. For their health and happiness, we must pay special attention to the choice and quality of feeding.
If you think our article has made you learn, please like it, comment, and follow us for more sharing in the future.