There are often some patients with B -ultrasound asking me, doctor, what is this pelvic effusion, serious or not, do you want to treat?Today we will talk about the pelvic effusion.
First of all, "pelvic effusion" is not a disease, but a descriptive diagnosis.When the human abdominal leakage liquid reaches more than 200ml, it will accumulate at the lowest point of the peritoneal cavity, that is, the concave of the uterus and rectal depression.At this time, the B -ultrasound can observe that there is a certain deep liquid dark area in this concave, which is "pelvic effusion".
As for the cause of pelvic effusion, in general, it can be divided into two categories: physiological and pathological.
Causes of physiological effusion:
1. During menstruation, a small amount of blood passes through the fallopian tube and flows back to the pelvic cavity to form a pelvic effusion.
2. When ovulation in the middle period of menstruation, the ovulation and wounding and follicular fluids accumulate in the pelvic cavity, which can also cause pelvic effusion.
3. Patients with constipation, due to the abnormal intestinal peristalsis, can cause a small amount of intestinal fluid to seep and cause the pelvic effusion.
4. The peritoneal secretion is a small amount of pulp to form a pelvic effusion, which can protect the surface of the organ and reduce the friction between the organs.
Causes of pathological effusion:
1. During pelvic inflammatory disease, the stimulation of inflammatory substances in the peritoneal can produce a large amount of exudate, and the ultrasound examination also has "pelvic effusion". However, at this time, it is often accompanied by infection symptoms such as leucorrhea yellow, fever, and abdominal pain.Blood routine is often prompted abnormal.
2. When the ectopic pregnancy and luteal rupture, the local tissue of the lesion is ruptured and bleeding. The ultrasound examination prompts "pelvic effusion". Patients may often be accompanied by uncomfortable symptoms such as severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, and anal swelling, such as a large amount of bleeding.It can be accompanied by the symptoms of shock such as dizziness, holding breath.
3. Ovarian and fallopian tube tumors, liver cirrhosis and other diseases can cause pelvic effusion, but often accompanied by ascites and even chest water.
The cause of the pelvic effusion above is mentioned above, so what should I do with the pelvic effusion?
Therefore, it is generally found that the pelvic effusion is found. If it is a physiological pelvic cavity, you do n’t need to be too nervous. Most of them can be absorbed by themselves without treatment.Overview.In other words, anti -inflammatory treatment cannot be performed blindly.